WE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS DUE TO THE GOVERNOR'S ORDER. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE. BE SAFE.
PLEASE READ THE COVID-19 Safety Guidelines Prior To Booking
- All incoming clients must fill out and complete a precautionary Covid-19 screening form.
- Absolutely no additional guests allowed in the studio. If you are coming with someone, they must wait in the car or elsewhere. There is no waiting area.
- All incoming clients must sanitize and wash their hands before the session.
- All incoming clients must come in with a mask on at all times.
- All incoming clients will go through temperature check before session.
- The studio's door will be locked. Please wait in the car for a text confirmation on when you can come into the studio.
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings.
- Although we've missed you, please no hugs, and limit conversations in the treatment room.
HYDRAFACIAL DELUXE : The HydraFacial™ is a system that uses a series of patented HydroPeel® tips, each with multiple peeling edges to exfoliate the skin several times with each pass for superior results and more even texture.
THIS TREATMENT IS NOT FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN. YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE OUR SKIN CARE REGIMEN TO BOOK THIS TREATMENT.
ACNE TREATMENTS: We only work with clients who are ALREADY using an Acne Expert Skincare Acne Kit. Unfortunately, acne is very challenging, we are unable to accept clients that would like to come in for extractions, then go home and use products that have pore clogging ingredients. If you would like to become a local client, and would like help picking an acne kit, please click HERE
*BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
Order your acne kit, and schedule your first appointment for 3 weeks after you've been using the kit.
*We ONLY work with acne sufferers.
Assess your skin and go over your how your home care regimen
Perform an acne treatment with enzymes
Plenty of extractions (our favorite)
Argon gas treatment to kill acne bacteria and reduce inflammation
LED light therapy (blue and infrared), application of appropriate serum for skin type.
As you progress, we may apply a chemical peel to help your skin shed dead skin cells and reduce dark spots. We will not apply a peel until you've reached at least 4 treatments and are using a prepping protocol pre peel. There is no additional charge for a peel. We do not accept first time clients who would like to receive a chemical peel.
After your first treatment, we will want to see you every three weeks for a follow up acne treatment. It typically takes about six to eight services over a 4-month period of time to get you mostly to completely clear.